She collects phobias, and her current favorite is “anatidaephobia” which is a fear that somehow, somewhere, a duck is always watching you.
For those who came in late …
- Please donate for my birthday
- The Original Social Network launched yesterday
- 20 signs you know you’re working in the right place
- Wake up, [[n]]eee*h
- Protected: Plans for tonight have changed, yo
- My awesome new friend is totally awesome
- Accessibility and Assumption
- Identity, Recognition and Appreciation
- Protected: The Adventures of Captain Elvis
- Good Use of Apostrophes Makes You Look Smarter
- Nourishment for cogitation
- Yeah. Good luck with that.
- Remember Ghost Rider?
- Funny, that
- Google Web Toolkit